Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love me some Lucca

Today was so much fun!  For the first time, we ventured out of Florence and took the train north to Lucca!  Our university planned for us to do a bike tour of this beautiful city and I can honestly say that it made me fall in love with Italy even more.  We rode bikes around all the major landmarks and were able to venture out on our own.  Here is a picture of me and my 6 roommates before our biking tour:


I absolutely love this picture of me and jade!  We are having so much fun being together in Italy! 


This was a gorgeous spot in Lucca.  There was a wedding going on right behind us!



While walking around the city, I came across a store called Bijou Brigitte.  I had to take a picture of it because the Brigitte was spelled exactly how my mom spells her name, which is fairly uncommon.  Seeing this made me miss my mom even more! 


Here is one of the gorgeous churches in Lucca.  All of the detail was absolutely remarkable! Overall, I loved Lucca and was so happy that I was able to make a visit there!


No comments:

Post a Comment